Filters, Metallic, Coated, Neutral Density, Fused SilicaEsco PN:
Metallic Coated Filters provide uniform attenuation across a wide spectral range. Esco utilizes a fused silica substrate with a precision metallic coating (Inconel). The film is comprised of a very hard alloy material, resistant to aging under normal conditions. Esco offers two types of Metallic Coated Filters:
- N-BK7 Optical Glass, which is utilized in the visible spectrum (400- 700nm)
- Fused Sillica, where UV substrates allow for an even attenuation from 200-700nm
Advantages of Metallic Coated Neutral Density Filters include:
- Coating on fused silica allows controlled attenuation in the UV
- Coating provides attenuation with greater linearity over a wide spectral range.
- Coating can handle higher intensity light sources because part of the beam is reflected, rather than absorbed
Metallic Coated Filters, Fused Silica Filters
50.0mm x 50.0mm
+/- 10% of density for values <0.5 and +/- 5% for values >0.5
<5 wave per 25mm
Fine ground and beveled
Esco Optics also manufactures Custom Neutral Density Filters, for orders outside our standard lines of ND filters. To get a quote on a custom filter please use our online quote tool.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend