Thank you to all who voted in this year’s board election! This was the highest voter turnout to date. There were three new APOMA members elected to the board and each will serve a term of two years.
Congratulations to the newly elected board members:
Lee Steneken, Corporate Member, Esco Optics
David Mohring, Corporate Member, OptiPro Systems
Kirk Warden, President Elect, LaCroix Optical
The new board members will assist in continuing APOMA’s tradition of promoting and advancing opportunities for U.S. precision optics companies and organizations. They will also be working to develop and implement strategic plans to move APOMA forward in the coming years.
APOMA is a working group of U.S. optics manufacturers and supporting organizations. Members are comprised of front line technicians, operators, corporate level managers, and business owners. They openly share best practices and technical guidance with each other.
APOMA Member Benefits
Becoming an APOMA member has several benefits to both individuals and companies, including:
• Network with peer APOMA members involved in all phases of optics manufacturing.
• Attend APOMA meetings held during the two biggest SPIE national conventions each year.
• Receive exhibitor and attendee discounts to Optifab.
• Gain access to exclusive technical workshops.
• Access technical papers and conference proceedings.
• Attract new customers through the APOMA member directory, highlighting your company specialities.
• Receive a monthly newsletter highlighting industry news and upcoming events.
• Stay informed of proposed legislation and industry issues that affect U.S. optics manufacturers.